Head of Ad Operations D/A/CH F/H
Subsidiary : Hawk - DE
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Hawk by TabMo in a few words...
We support brands and their media agencies to orchestrate the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns.
Created in 2013 in Paris by Hakim Metmer and Renaud Biet, Hawk now has more than 100 employees in 4 countries!
A technology company with 45+ R&D engineers, Hawk is the independent leader in European “Ad tech” for the open Internet, and is one of the most popular digital platforms for the advertising buy-side (DSP : Demand-Side Platform), listed amongst the most innovative tech companies in-market.
Our clients, advertisers and media agencies, are always looking for more efficiency in their digital strategies: we, as such, offer them access to the most premium ad placements on mobile and desktop screens, digital billboards, digital audio platforms and connected TVs.
The advertising of tomorrow combines all screens. Collaborating with Hawk’s technology and Hawk teams is part of this evolution of the marketing approach. We allow our customers to continue to develop their brand awareness, recall and ROI.
Hawk is the first independent European platform to offer a transparent and technological advertising experiences on new digital screens to connect their omnichannel audiences, and provide agencies and advertisers with relevant insights for their campaigns in self-service.
At Hawk you can expect:
- Attractive pay and open-ended employment contract
- Varied and demanding tasks in a friendly and motivated work environment
- Further training - tailored to your wishes and interests
- Team spirit with a high level of collegiality and flat hierarchies
- Centrally located office space in Cologne, feel-good campaigns and team events
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
Please send your application by email to Oliver.Bolenius@tabmo.io
Further information is also available at: https://recrutements.hawk-tech.io/en-gb/tabmo
We are currently looking for a "Head of Platform Operations D / A / CH", who will lead our Platform Operations team in Cologne and take on technical responsibility for the management and control of the media campaigns.
In this role, you are the central contact person for your team and also direct contact for customers who need appropriate technical support.
Your team is primarily responsible for the technical implementation of the campaigns (DOOH, audio, mobile, CTV ...). It also acts as a central interface to connected partners and our development team in Montpellier.
The Ad Operations team is responsible for optimally managing campaigns that we manage on behalf of brands and agencies according to the objectives.So that the quality standard can be guaranteed, you work closely with both the account and our creative team.
Furthermore, the role includes providing technical support to our customers, including customer requests and communicating them to our product managers.
Ideally, you have a solid understanding of agency trading desks and programmatic self-service platforms. You have already worked on other DSPs before and have very good knowledge of how the common ones work togetherAd tech technologies (ad servers, DMPs, SSPs etc.) work.
Our “Head of Platform Operations” reports directly to the Managing Director D / A / CH and also to our global “Head of Ad Operations”. We expect he / she to work closely with the Global Head of Ad Operations and also build relationships with our Montpellier-based product team.
- Management of our Cologne-based platform operations team
- Support and guidance as the team grows.
- Further development of existing processes
- Cooperation with the worldwide TabMo branches
- Report to Managing Director D / A / CH
- Presentation of the DSP for new customers (demos)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with self-service customers (agencies & brands)
- Coordination of onboarding and implementation of training courses
- Market feedback to our R&D team
- At least 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Passion for ad tech
- Knowledge of programmatic platforms, ability to traffick, optimize and report campaigns
- Open-minded, passionate and eager to learn, as well as able to pass on knowledge
- The ability to build effective and lasting business relationships
- Self-motivated and interested in being part of a fast growing company
- Allemand - Level Bilingual
- Anglais - Level advanced