Account Manager Publisher, UK F/H
Subsidiary : Hawk - UK
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
We support brands and their media agencies to orchestrate the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns.
Created in 2013 in Paris by Hakim Metmer and Renaud Biet, Hawk now has more than 100 employees in 4 countries!
A technology company with 45+ R&D engineers, Hawk is the independent leader in European “Ad tech” for the open Internet, and is one of the most popular digital platforms for the advertising buy-side (DSP : Demand-Side Platform), listed amongst the most innovative tech companies in-market.
Our clients, advertisers and media agencies, are always looking for more efficiency in their digital strategies: we, as such, offer them access to the most premium ad placements on mobile and desktop screens, digital billboards, digital audio platforms and connected TVs.
The advertising of tomorrow combines all screens. Collaborating with Hawk’s technology and Hawk teams is part of this evolution of the marketing approach. We allow our customers to continue to develop their brand awareness, recall and ROI.
Hawk is the first independent European platform to offer a transparent and technological advertising experiences on new digital screens to connect their omnichannel audiences, and provide agencies and advertisers with relevant insights for their campaigns in self-service.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for a Publisher Manager to join our team, based in London. Reporting to the VP Supply, while being transversally integrated with the operational and commercial teams, your core remit will be the following:
- Developing relationships with local publishers
- The definition of dissemination frameworks based on the objectives reported by customers
- Creation and operational monitoring of publisher relations
- Monitoring of performance indicators: delivery, completion rate, visibility, etc...
- Participation in cross-functional projects for the development of our internal tools
- Strong cooperation with global teams to convey the needs of our partners for the benefit of our customers working alongside the sales team to identify top performing campaigns and proposing spend upweights where possible
- Participation in strategic meetings to act as a Supply specialist
- Working closely with all other units within the business to create greater efficiencies
- Working closely with our commercial, adops and client development teams from agency briefing through to delivery of campaign to help drive success for our clients
- At least 3/4 years of relevant experience with publishers in the UK
- Passion for ad tech
- Knowledge of programmatic platforms, trading, optimize and report campaigns
- Open-minded, passionate and eager to learn, as well as able to pass on knowledge
- The ability to build effective and lasting business relationships
- Self-motivated and interested in being part of a fast growing company
We are an equal opportunity employer, and support workforce diversity. Our aim is to ensure our workforce is diverse and inclusive and we promote these values throughout our organisation.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applications according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without any regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medicalcondition or disability.’
- English - Level Bilingual
This position has been filled.