Senior Technical Account Manager D/A/CH F/H
Subsidiary : Hawk - DE
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Hawk by TabMo in a few words...
We support brands and their media agencies to orchestrate the delivery of their digital advertising campaigns.
Created in 2013 in Paris by Hakim Metmer and Renaud Biet, Hawk now has more than 100 employees in 4 countries!
A technology company with 45+ R&D engineers, Hawk is the independent leader in European “Ad tech” for the open Internet, and is one of the most popular digital platforms for the advertising buy-side (DSP : Demand-Side Platform), listed amongst the most innovative tech companies in-market.
Our clients, advertisers and media agencies, are always looking for more efficiency in their digital strategies: we, as such, offer them access to the most premium ad placements on mobile and desktop screens, digital billboards, digital audio platforms and connected TVs.
The advertising of tomorrow combines all screens. Collaborating with Hawk’s technology and Hawk teams is part of this evolution of the marketing approach. We allow our customers to continue to develop their brand awareness, recall and ROI.
Hawk is the first independent European platform to offer a transparent and technological advertising experiences on new digital screens to connect their omnichannel audiences, and provide agencies and advertisers with relevant insights for their campaigns in self-service.
- Strategic and technical advice to our customers (agencies / direct customers) regarding the planning and use of our DSP HAWK - DSP for Media & Insights
- Technical implementation of various campaigns in the DOOH, mobile, audio and CTV area
- Campaign management and ongoing campaign optimization as well as creation and dispatch of reports
- Interface to the product team; Transfer of new market requirements into our product development
- Coordination and implementation of trainings (onboarding of our self-service customers)
We are looking for a "Technical Account Manager / Ad Operations D / A / CH" who will support us and our customers in the implementation of programmatic campaigns.The Ad Operations team is primarily responsible for the technical implementation of the campaigns (DOOH, Audio, Mobile, CTV ...) responsible.
It is the responsibility of the campaigns that we manage on behalf of brands and agencies to optimally manage the objectives. In addition, the Ad Operations team acts as the central interface between affiliated partners and our development team in Montpellier.So that the quality standard can be guaranteed, you work closely with both the account and our creative team.
- You have a degree or an apprenticeship in business informatics, business administration, communication or similar.
- You are used to dealing with ad servers and / or demand-side platforms and have the corresponding passion and at least 3 years of experience in the field
- You have a high affinity for numbers, think analytically and are quick to grasp
- You bring team spirit, motivation and passion as well as agility and resilience
- You can set up and optimize programmatic campaigns as well as carry out product training at agencies and trading desks
- You work on schedule, reliably and independently and enjoy actively developing yourself in a dynamic team
- You have very good written and spoken English skills
- Allemand - Level Bilingual
- Anglais - Level advanced